Berkeley Events and Conferences is the official food and beverage provider for all athletic events at Memorial Stadium, Haas Pavilion, Edwards Stadium, and other sports venues on campus. Want to book a tailgating event? We’re a preferred caterer for that, too. Go Bears!
Cheering is hungry work. Feed your team spirit and take your game day to a new flavor level.
A spicy kimchi cheeseburger to kick off the game: grass-fed beef hamburger patty, white American cheese, kimchi, lettuce, and Sriracha mayo on a brioche bun.
Location – Golden Bear Grill in Section G
Location – Oski’s Creamery in Section A
Enjoyed what you ate at the Cal game? We can incorporate food from our concessions menus into the menu for your catered event. As always, we will tailor your menu to your taste and use our food presentation and customer service to match the style of your event.
Meal plan flex dollars are accepted at a variety of concession stands during games at California Memorial Stadium and Haas Pavilion. 2019 location details and menu options for California Memorial Stadium will be available in August.
We seek nonprofit organizations and registered Berkeley student organizations or service groups to partner with us to reach your annual fundraising objectives while working in a fun, spirited environment. Your school, service club, and other nonprofit group can raise money by working in concession stands at California Memorial Stadium and other Cal Athletics sporting events.
Organizations that can provide 12-40 volunteers per event are staffed in concession stands in the stadium to receive ten percent of their total net sales or a set amount, whichever is greater. Your group will be matched to a stand based on your group's size and experience. Events and Conferences Concessions team will provide the training, products, and supplies for your volunteers.
We look forward to working with your group. Please review the group requirements below and the NPO Frequently Asked Questions (PDF). To fundraise with us, complete and return the application for fundraising opportunities (PDF). We will contact you shortly if we have an opportunity that fits your group.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Nonprofit Group Requirements
Here are the requirements for being selected as a nonprofit group:
- Groups must submit and complete the application process to be considered for concessions fundraising opportunities.
- Groups must be recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)3 exempt organization and provide the group's Tax ID number (For more information about 501c status please visit: IRS: Tax Information for Charities & Other Nonprofits.
- In addition to 6 home football games, your group must also operate 2 home basketball games, and an additional sporting event during the 2019-2020 season. Home football games are August 31, September 14, September 27, October 19, November 9, and November 16. All game times are still to be determined. Please visit the CalBears composite schedule.
- Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older to work in a stand.
- Your group's total staffing requirement will depend on the location your group is assigned. Your organization must commit to bringing the required number of trained volunteers to staff the assigned location for each game.
- All non-profit organizations will need to carry and provide proof of a general liability insurance policy that meets the below minimum requirements.
Comprehensive or Commercial Form General Liability Insurance (contractual liability included) with limits as follows:
- Each Occurrence $1,000,000.00
- Products/Completed Operations Aggregate $2,000,000.00
- Personal and Advertising Injury $1,000,000.00
- General Aggregate (Not applicable to the Comprehensive Form) $2,000,000.00
Group Concessions Contract
Please note that a contract is not valid unless signed by both parties.